TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia
caring - 2018-03-29

Can you tell the board what's so "idiotic" about my post that you've replied to (so smartly)?

Another idiotic post from you. I don't work in any education. I m an MGTOW and retired.
I said "you're a clear cut of online education rather than the real one" and meant that you may have graduated from an online course or perhaps mill instead of a formal school that would groom you much better than that above.

As for a sea port in a Western country being leased to the Chinese this should never happen.
Australia that you claim to be from is in between South Pacific and Indian Ocean rather than the west; however, it truly is a developed nation that is linked with its political agenda to the UK and other western countries. This brings me to the freedom and human rights which I have suggested in my previous "idiotic" post (addressing you). But it seems that you have unilaterally decided to sanction all Chinese in Australia and perhaps everywhere else on Earth.

The Chinese can fuck off. Imagine if an American or Australian went to China and tried to lease or own a port there: they would be told very bluntly to piss off. The lease of the Port of Darwin was an idiotic decision allowed to happen by the Australian government. Obama was right to criticize this decision.
Aside the intelligent approach to communicating your ideas, the image you're suggesting is to look at. Even though you are correct that westerners can't purchase or lease large properties (especially near PLA complex), you miss on the fact that you're from a free land where things aren't done the way they are in PRC. Moreover, you put your alleged country in the same pot with the US which is quite distant across the oceans and different from your nation's geopolitical background. In some way, you should be proud being who you profess you're.

As for US marines and warships being in northern Australia, I agree with it. Australia and SE-Asia needs this for future security and stability.
I really don't think anyone doubts your feelings on this topic, so I don't suppose there's any need to further emphasize your opinion here. What's to be looked at is that whether the "future security and stability" in Australia and SE-Asia honestly depends on the USA or not.

You should stop being a lackey to the Chinese.
I am only trying to be objective which is what you appear to lack a little bit.

Anyway, I must focus on Pattaya now.
Please, do so as the forums strive without you but the Thai girls cannot.

Enjoy being stuck in China and having to teach IELTS to survive.
I like living not "being stuck" anywhere; and, I love my job which most certainly is NOT what you have read into somewhere on the board. Yet again, you demonstrate a poor online education.
Messages In This Thread
Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- surfer -- 2018-03-29
Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Sara -- 2018-03-29
Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- In the Know -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- BeenThere -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- surfer -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- surfer -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- BeenThere -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Anti-spy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia -- Anti-spy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Australian Publisher Delays Book Alleging China Influence in Australia

Go to another board -