TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Okay, idiot, let me explain. - Teachers Discussion
Von_Seldinick - 2007-04-25

I think I already made it clear that I've been "kind" and "sympathetic" for the past month. She has been here that long, or did you miss that, idiot? Sounds like somebody else here may need to take some meds. If she is plotting against me, she is the only one. I'm signing a five-year contract in three weeks. They like me here, in other words.

Anyway, to those with brain cells:

I am tired of my "kindness" being returned with abuse. And so are about four other people who are plotting against her. Some won't even be seen in the same room with her. It's gotten that bad.

My head-case colleague abuses her office time as well. She is constantly on chat channels, going out on extended lunch breaks, even coming to school late a time or two.

A friend of mine is telling me to lay low and let her hang herself. Unfortunately, this is Korea, which is part of Asia. In Asia, people are "volcanic". They let things simmer for a long while, then explode in one cataclysm. Well, my friends and colleagues, I don't want to wait that long. This could take a couple of weeks.

How do I speed up the process and see that she gets terminated TODAY?

Messages In This Thread
Need to get rid of a teacher -- Von_Seldinick -- 2007-04-24
How kind and sympathetic were you? - Teachers Discussion -- black serpent -- 2007-04-27
Von Seldinick - Teachers Discussion -- CrocodileHunter -- 2007-04-27
SOMEHOW, IT'S YOUR FAULT... - Teachers Discussion -- pretty teacher -- 2007-04-27
You made your bed, now sleep in it. - Teachers Discussion -- Not your friend -- 2007-04-24
Okay, idiot, let me explain. - Teachers Discussion -- Von_Seldinick -- 2007-04-25
nor your colleague - Teachers Discussion -- Still not your friend -- 2007-04-25
solution - Teachers Discussion -- Topknot -- 2007-04-25
Still not your friend - Teachers Discussion -- Not your friend -- 2007-04-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Okay, idiot, let me explain. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -