TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Humao Foreign Languages School - Teachers Discussion
Idealist - 2007-04-26

I wanat to write a review of Humao Foreign Languages School in Ningbo,Zhejiang,China.

I have worked for this school for 6 months.They have offered me a new contract.I have refused,because I went back to Korea for a while.Anyway,while I was teaching there,I had a really good time.

Salaries always came in on time,we got part of it in USD.No problem.

Our classhours were ,divided into about 18,45 minute classes per week.There were not many office hours required for foreign teachers.

Apartments were at the school.They were very comfortable and fully furnished.We had computers with internet connection,washing machine,well equiped kitchen,with colour television etc.

I really like working there.The staff was very professional and always very helpful.They have an international department,that deals with all the affairs of the foreign teachers.

If anyone is interested in working at this school,I would fully recommend.

Idealist

Messages In This Thread
Humao Foreign Languages School - Teachers Discussion -- Idealist -- 2007-04-26
Re: Humao Foreign Languages School - Teachers Discussion -- black serpent -- 2007-04-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Humao Foreign Languages School - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -