TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Quality or Quantity of Posts?
Silverboy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re: Re Quality or Quantity of Posts? (Arthur)

Correct. Interesting post. Another thing worth considering is the huge numbers of Western men who are abandoning the West altogether and moving to SE-Asia.

I would be interested to know the real social and economic impact of this. In a many parts of the USA and some parts of England women are complaining about a "man drought".

These men who were otherwise available years ago have just given up and dropped out of mainstream Western society or moved to SE-Asia, Thailand or Philippines. I assume many of them are Red Pill ( MGTOW ) or some black pill.

I've met guys in Pattaya who have basically said "The West is fucked", or "Australia is fucked", "England is fucked". "I m better off here". It is easy to understand. Why stay in a Western shit hole when paradise is just a short flight away these days?

Western governments must be losing billions in income tax and GST/VAT because of the Western males exodus to sunny and sexy SE-Asia.

It's slim pickings for Western women also. The cream of the crop with money like me abandoned them years ago. You reap what you sow!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Quality or Quantity of Posts? -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Quality or Quantity of Posts?

Go to another board -