TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › For Old and Tired - Teachers Discussion
Alicia - 2007-05-19

I don't understand, if you are so unhappy living and working in China why not go back to the US. No one is forcing you to stay.

I am just completing my fourth year of teaching in China. I enjoy teaching and living here. Do I like everything about China, NO. I am here in China not Canada so I accept the things I cannot change and move on.

To DB, if you come to China you need to come with the understanding that it is very different then the States. You need to come with a postitive attitude. You haven't even left the States and are worried about how to run if you need too. With that attitude you will never make here.

Good Luck

Messages In This Thread
Fleeing? - Teachers Discussion -- Daniel -- 2007-05-15
Fleeing China - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Jamieson -- 2007-05-16
For Daniel -- with thanks to DB, Jamieson, and Fish - Teachers Discussion -- Old and Tired -- 2007-05-19
For Old and Tired - Teachers Discussion -- Alicia -- 2007-05-19
I thought the point was to help Daniel - Teachers Discussion -- Old and Tired -- 2007-05-19
Daniel - Teachers Discussion -- Alicia -- 2007-05-19
Great Post by fish, for attention of Daniel. - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Jamieson -- 2007-05-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › For Old and Tired - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -