TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Speak on it, brotha! - Teachers Discussion
Old and Tired - 2007-05-20

Turnoi, thanks a million for your posts.

Don't you find it interesting that these folks who preach all this "live and let live" stuff keep gravitating to this website???

If these people were so accepting and flexible and "one with the world," then why would they waste their harmonious time visiting and posting in such a generally negative discussion forum.

I don't understand why they have not set themselves free of such a bunch of "whiners" (as I and others have been labelled).

Life is too short, right? Enjoy it, right? Let people (from any country) screw you over, and smile, right?

But no, instead, they, expecially Fish who posts as often as he draws a breath, can't get enough of what others have to say and complain about. Go figure.

This is exactly why I have avoided posting ANYTHING on this forum for more than one year.

Hardly anyone ever says, hey, what happened to you was actually unfair and underhanded. No, they would rather turn everything into some sort of admonishment toward the once-trusting foreigner and offer piles of hooey about "acceptance."

I suppose all this "acceptance" accounts for why so many Chinese people are making every possible effort to get outta here too!

Messages In This Thread
Speak on it, brotha! - Teachers Discussion -- Old and Tired -- 2007-05-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Speak on it, brotha! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -