TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Adjectives, Hmmmmm - Teachers Discussion
callmefred - 2007-05-22
In response to callmefred - Teachers Discussion (Teaser)

Either I am getting more cynical in my old age (21 again) or my antenae are playing me false for once, but with a request from an anon. with a posting name like Teaser, I doubt that this is the case.

Should, in the unlikely event, your plea for assistance be a genuine one, you do of course realise that anything I may say on the subject will be pounced upon by the usual suspects and picked to pieces with redulent (if clumsy) glee.

Therefore I regret that I have to decline your request. I'm sure this denial of help will be lambasted by certain elements, you know, those who feel they have to grab any thread that rears it's head and then scatter like confetti their pontifications masquerading as helpful advice down the ethernet.
If you want to know anything about adjectives, Google it. There will be so much information and advice available, you'll be a centenarian before you can digest even a part of it.

Toodle Pip

Messages In This Thread
callmefred - Teachers Discussion -- Teaser -- 2007-05-22
just bear with my crap english - Teachers Discussion -- black serpent -- 2007-05-23
Adjectives, Hmmmmm - Teachers Discussion -- callmefred -- 2007-05-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Adjectives, Hmmmmm - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -