TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Shocking!!! - Teachers Discussion
The earthling - 2007-06-06
In response to American Eagle - Teachers Discussion (martin)

I check these pages every so often to see what is being talked about and who is doing the posting. I was shocked that for three or four days now there has been no postings from FISH! Come on ole boy, did someone fail to change the water in you tank or what?
I also want to tell you all that, as some of you already know, you are being grossly underpaid and either being lied to about it or they are still trying to plea that they are a "poor" school or country. If you are still negotiating a contract you had better ask for a COLA clause (cost of living adjustment), as inflation is rearing it's ugly head. 15-50% in most sectors in the past year, especially food and fuel. If they protest, simply tell them you will sign the contract on the condition that if the rate on inflation continues to increase in this dramatic fashion you will break it and leave. It's about time the Chinese administrators and leaders begin to accept how important English instruction is for China and start paying fairly for it. STOP THE EXPLOITATION OF FOREIGN TEACHERS!!!!

Messages In This Thread
American Eagle - Teachers Discussion -- martin -- 2007-06-06
just sosososo - Teachers Discussion -- chatar -- 2007-06-11
"deal' with the group - Teachers Discussion -- The earthling -- 2007-06-10
The Group - Teachers Discussion -- callmefred -- 2007-06-07
Shocking!!! - Teachers Discussion -- The earthling -- 2007-06-06
Yes! - Teachers Discussion -- walking wounded -- 2007-06-07
exploitation - Teachers Discussion -- BDJK -- 2007-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Shocking!!! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -