TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › USMC is... what??? - Teachers Discussion
Fed Up FT - 2007-06-11

I'm trying to inform others of their legal rights in China, and you tell me I'm a "bozo," and a "buffoon"?

Readers, what's up with that? This forum is for us to share information, and when we try to do so, people guys like USMC go ballistic with insults and name-calling!

Could it be that -- once again -- I'm interfering with USMC's ability to lure and trick others who come to China for his own personal, financial gain? Everything, everywhere is about making money by any means necessary as you always say, right, USMC?

It's one thing to be conned and deceived by Chinese employers, but the China ESL world is also loaded with foriegners who are used to do the dirty work for the Chinese boss "behind the curtain." It's a much faster and far more lucrative way for some foreigners to earn money here. Certainly easier than actually teaching!

It's extremely disturbing that USMC gets so outraged when we are trying to use our first-hand experience here to warn others about what they will possibly, and likely encounter in China.

And of course, as usual, USMC did not say my claims about these two common contracts tricks are wrong!

Why is this guy always so hostile when we try to help others?

Messages In This Thread
USMC is... what??? - Teachers Discussion -- Fed Up FT -- 2007-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › USMC is... what??? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -