TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › credibility - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2007-07-05
In response to How dare you - Teachers Discussion (Kerry)

Yes dandlylion, I'm so ashamed I can hardly look at myself in the mirror in the morning. Oh wait, that's just because of all these new grey hairs that keep sprouting.
As for my credibility; I'm not seeking any and wouldn't consider it of much value if it came from most of these posters anyway - never did buy into the opinion of the majority because in my mind the majority is usually wrong.
Do yourself a favor and form opinions based on reality, not on the opinions of the naysayers. Negativity is rampant in this forum. Some of us choose to present some form of balance. In the process we are not always as kind and considerate as we perhaps should be.
Yeah, sometimes I come off a little too harshly. I try to be patient with those who offer up inanity, but it's sometimes very difficult and I am after all human and therefore imperfect.
Do yourself one other favor. I think you're relatively new to this forum. Look back through the archives and read the never ending sob stories and negative opinions that come off as China bashing and ask yourself just how patient should one be with the narrow mindedness and cultural insensitivity of it all.
Yeah, some people have some very legitimate reasons for complaining and warning others to be careful. But unfortunately it all too often comes off as China bashing and I see no reason to accept it. So while you're looking through those archives, you'll also notice that those of us who try to provide balance are continually attacked and chastised by others. But you have a choice - align yourself with the naysayers and/or detractors or form your own opinions. The choice is yours.

Messages In This Thread
another one - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-03
balls - Teachers Discussion -- bkk -- 2007-07-04
bleeding to death - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
SOME validity? - Teachers Discussion -- eng teacher -- 2007-07-06
How dare you - Teachers Discussion -- Kerry -- 2007-07-03
credibility - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
It was only a matter of time... - Teachers Discussion -- Fed Up FT -- 2007-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › credibility - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -