TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › bleeding to death - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2007-07-05
In response to balls - Teachers Discussion (bkk)

Yeah, your right rinky dinky, I'm bleeding profusely from the beating; can hardly get off the couch in my penthouse apartment provided to me by recruiter Fish.

Or, on the other hand, it could be that being an actual teacher, and therefore being quite busy with end of term finals and etc. I've just been too occupied to lower myself to your level.

But just so that you and your cohorts can put a feather in your club caps, I'll admit that your much touted statistics may have some validity to them. However, and here's the part that none of you seem to grasp, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what relevance that has to the overall question of what that has to do with the collective consciousness of the Chinese people in terms of their desire to get out of here, which is after all the beginning point of this thread. (Yes, for those of you who haven't been able to follow the thread, this all began with someone asking the question, albeit rhetorical, of why so many students choose not to return to China if China is so great.)

So, I must ask again, what is the relevance? What does it prove? Yes, WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Furthermore, I've yet to see anyone respond to USMC's very valid remarks and research regarding brain drain/circulation. No, you've only shown yourselves capable of wrapping your narrow minds around moot points that have no real value in terms of the big picture. As for you rinky dinky, a little mental effort would behoove you. Give it a try. I promise it won't hurt too much.

Messages In This Thread
another one - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-03
balls - Teachers Discussion -- bkk -- 2007-07-04
bleeding to death - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
SOME validity? - Teachers Discussion -- eng teacher -- 2007-07-06
How dare you - Teachers Discussion -- Kerry -- 2007-07-03
credibility - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
It was only a matter of time... - Teachers Discussion -- Fed Up FT -- 2007-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › bleeding to death - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -