TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SOME validity? - Teachers Discussion
eng teacher - 2007-07-06

Hi KJ. Glad your work is done and you now have the time to respond, albeit not to me!
You say in your response to bkk. ( After your thinly veiled insult ) that you now admit that " your much touted statistics may have some validity to them" (MAY have SOME validity? ) and then continue accuse posters of not grasping "...what relevance to the overall question of what that has to do with the collective consciousness of the Chinese people in terms of their desire to get out of here, which after all was was the beginning point of this thread......"
The Beginning point of this thread?
MY STATEMENT was the beginning point of this thread.And I simply asked if anyone would care to discuss the FACT that 70% of Chinese students who go to study abroad DO NOT RETURN.
I ( and nobody else the I can find, after once again,searching this thread ) did NOT and have NOT, claimed at any point that this figure represents anything other than the TRUTH of the situation with regards to Chinese students who leave China to study in another country. No more. No less.
The belief that I, or anybody else, has claimed anything other than that is purely in your own mind. If I am incorrect please refer me to the post that says otherwise and I, unlike you, will admit that I am mistaken and apologise.
Until then I ask you, for the third ( and final ) time the three questions I have asked you before and you have still not answered.

Do you now accept that the 70% figure I quoted is CORRECT?
Do you accept your OPINION was WRONG?
Do you accept that ALL (?) of the students that you have taught and (claim to have ) asked about their plans for the future are completely unrepresentative of the vast majority of Chinese students who go to study abroad?
I look forward to your reply.
Have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
another one - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-03
balls - Teachers Discussion -- bkk -- 2007-07-04
bleeding to death - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
SOME validity? - Teachers Discussion -- eng teacher -- 2007-07-06
How dare you - Teachers Discussion -- Kerry -- 2007-07-03
credibility - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2007-07-05
It was only a matter of time... - Teachers Discussion -- Fed Up FT -- 2007-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SOME validity? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -