TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Nooooooooooooooooooo! *Link* *Picture*
Raoul Duke - 2007-07-21

Whoa.
I haven't been posting on here lately for various reasons, but someone pointed me to this ad and it's definitely time to un-retire for at least a moment.

My own experience with this company (not the Jinan outlet) was NOT good. It is my opinion that I was treated with brutal unfairness and outright ripped off by alleged people within the very top management of this organization.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about right now. It's this: "Aston requires us to go to a different city (forgot the name) for a 1 week training course at our own cost."

It doesn't matter who the school is. For Pete's sake, PLEASE don't get suckered into something like this. NEVER, EVER PAY FOR REQUIRED TRAINING FROM AN ENGLISH SCHOOL. If they want to train you, that's commendable. If they want to offer you the chance to take optional extra training at your own expense, then it's your karma, bombadier. But don't YOU pay them to MAKE you take THEIR training for the benefit of THEIR classes!!!
Believe me when I tell you that companies like this already make plenty of profit from your labor. They don't need to do...THIS to you too. This latest scam seems to be just another burst of greed and stupidity from a company that was never short of these things in the first place.

Don't be a chump. Please.
Raoul
Raoul's China Saloon
http://raoulschinasaloon.com

Messages In This Thread
Concerns with Aston (Jinan) - Teachers Discussion -- Ming -- 2007-07-18
Re: Concerns with Aston (Jinan) - Teachers Discussion -- laura -- 2009-04-08
Re: Concerns with Aston (Jinan) - Teachers Discussion -- J -- 2009-04-11
Aston: 1 week training course? - Teachers Discussion -- Ele -- 2007-08-12
Better Than Average - Teachers Discussion *Picture* -- Raoul Duke -- 2007-08-13
It Is Terrible - Teachers Discussion -- Randy -- 2007-08-20
The Aston "system," as I perceive it - Teachers Discussion -- philly freedom -- 2007-08-20
Nooooooooooooooooooo! *Link* *Picture* -- Raoul Duke -- 2007-07-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Nooooooooooooooooooo! *Link* *Picture*

Go to another board -