TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Working in Singapore and cost of living
Answers - 2007-09-06

I have got 1 opportunity to work at BARCLAYS, Singapore through a Consualtancy firm. I will be on the rolls of that I.T consultancy firm and working at Barclays. They will pay me 7K + medical. If I want to include my wife I need to pay S$19.
Is this offer good? Currently I am working in a MNC company named EDS, India as permanent employee. I have total 6.9 yrs of exp and a master degree holder. So based on my profile will I accept this offer.
Can any 1 tell me, will it be a decent 1 and will I go for this contractual type of employment? If yes then also please tell me about the cost of living of Singapore. I want 1 or 2 Bed Room furnished apartment, will mostly cook at home. Can you give me the details of expenditure (including - Room Rent, utility Bill, Food, Personal expenditure for a man and a woman, Fare of Bus and Train, Grocery etc for a month. Can you please give me break down of living cost? Please keep it in your mind that my wife will be with me.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Messages In This Thread
Seeking info regarding living and working in Singapore - Teachers Discussion -- frequent flyer -- 2007-09-06
Working in Singapore and cost of living -- Answers -- 2007-09-06
Cost of living in singapore -- Answers -- 2007-09-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Working in Singapore and cost of living

Go to another board -