TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion
Richard Townsend - 2007-09-12

Hi... Ah yes theirs the rub... all I have been told by the course 'sales staff' is that the students are at itermediate level and that their manager wants them trained for 10 weeks 6 hours each Saturday. Unfortunately as I have just linked up with this company and this is my first proposal/assignment for them I have not been privvy to what has gone before nor have I had a chance to do any current competency testing. I won't be caught out a second time and in futre will insist I am part of the sales process to ensure that customers understand that buying training is more like going to the doctor to find a cure than going to the store for six bags of rice. Unfortunately many so called salespeople are more order takers than idea sellers, particularly when selling sof skills, then again what the customer wants is always paramount. The customer says he/she wants 6 hours training each Saturday however what he/she really want improved English communication. Ric

Messages In This Thread
Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- Richard Townsend -- 2007-09-11
Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- freeman -- 2007-09-12
Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- Richard Townsend -- 2007-09-12
Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- Richard Townsend -- 2007-09-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -