TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey you! - Teachers Discussion
Muy Caliente - 2007-09-12

Yea, I am. Got a problem with that? I have a teaching degree and a Celta. The last time I heard is that your just white and THATS JUST IT. I smell that you can't afford to find a job in your own WHITE LAND that is why you pretend to be a know it all (wherever you are).

Im a fluent English speaker and if you think that was lame it's your "problemo" not mine...I FEEL BAD FOR YOU. I teach English because of my ability and definitely NOT BECAUSE I AM WHITE nor a passport holder of these white countries. Oops did I just said that?

411: There's no such thing as perfect English, Mr. Know-it-all. English is a flexible languange. That's why we have this thing called: English Globalization. Try to fix the difference between American and British English first right before you throw the stones at me.

Or maybe you are from the said school... Hmmm.

Messages In This Thread
TOP TONE GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- Muy Caliente -- 2007-09-11
It's not a race issue. - Teachers Discussion -- Li Ming -- 2007-09-19
Re: TOP TONE GUANGZHOU - Teachers Discussion -- jackson -- 2007-09-11
Hey you! - Teachers Discussion -- Muy Caliente -- 2007-09-12
Re: Hey you! - Teachers Discussion -- jackson -- 2007-09-13
Re: Hey you!/correction - Teachers Discussion -- jackson -- 2007-09-13
Jackson, why do you hate non- native speaking teachers? - Teachers Discussion -- Muy Caliente "I AM A NON-NATIVE SPEAKING TEACHER" -- 2007-09-14
Re: Jackson, why do you hate non- native speaking teachers? - Teachers Discussion -- appetoni -- 2007-09-19
Ummm another teacher from the dark race? - Teachers Discussion -- Muy Caliente Muchoooooo -- 2007-09-13
EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion -- M. Caliente -- 2007-09-13
Re: Hey you!/correction - Teachers Discussion -- jackson -- 2007-09-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey you! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -