TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion
Richard Townsend - 2007-09-13

Fish... Aha... thanks so ignore the message above. My concern is that the customer a major world-renowned company with whom we are seeking a long-term valuable relationship. My partners/employers are contracting me on a job by job basis so if I 'just teach' and they realise their mistake and I don't facilitate real learning at the end of ten weeks I have a little money and a not so great customer relationship. To convince any company that it needs to see soft skills as just as important as technical expertise and allocate real time and money toward their attainment is always a problem and it should be tackled at the outset. So it is perhaps me wishing to start as I mean to go on and all that. Thank you very much for you input I appreciate your advice. Ric

Messages In This Thread
Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- Richard Townsend -- 2007-09-13
Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion -- lingujisticus -- 2007-09-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Optimum lesson/session length - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -