TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion
appetoni - 2007-09-19
In response to Re: EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion (Muy Caliente "I AM A NON-NATIVE SPEAKING TEACHER")

Hey my friend! Easy on the "bums from the west" comments. I live out west AND have a degree, TESL certificate, and job teaching ESL. I am an American, native speaker of the English language. Spanglish, Chinglish, and whatever other lishes lazy speakers can come up with are still POOR GRAMMAR and not English! It is unfortunate that the teaching shortage is so severe that schools are forced to hire losers who are too lazy to speak with proper grammar- whatever race.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion -- Muy Caliente "I AM A NON-NATIVE SPEAKING TEACHER" -- 2007-09-14
Re: EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion -- appetoni -- 2007-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EDUCATING MR. JACKSON "KNOW-IT-ALL" - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -