TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wish I had held in reserve a few dung beetles.... - Teachers Discussion
grinning buddha - 2007-10-24

Great post, greatly supported by great websites and greater findings and stats but let me continue to believe that Thailand is not the only country that attracts guys like the one that finally caught caught in Thailand. I firmly believe many sexual felons roam Taiwan, China, Japan and Korea, and few of them make it into stats. In China, there is sometimes a pathetic reluctance to take cognizance of inappropriate behaviour by male teachers toward female students and colleagues.

And why would I need to study official stats to get a clearer picture of gender distribution among teachers? There is no distrimination against female foreign job applicants in China, yet there is an obvious overrepresentation of males among FTs here.

I have no clear idea as to what you hinted at in your post as being a recent clash between me and a "female" colleague; suffice it to say I argue with people irrespective of their gender and in theone case that recently did happen here it was that supposedly "female" person that started the ruckus, and apparently that's what"(s)he" truly wanted.

I have, of course, an idea who "(s)he" really is. Let's call a troll a troll!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wish I had held in reserve a few dung beetles.... - Teachers Discussion -- grinning buddha -- 2007-10-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wish I had held in reserve a few dung beetles.... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -