TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors
Sammy - 2008-01-03
In response to Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors (Erik Van den Broeck)

Just want to let you guys know that it takes two to tango.There is no need to make a mole out of a mountain.If the address in the scam email is a Nigeria one,does that make the poster a Nigerian?By the way,could you please tell me who introduced scam?Is it not their Western colonial masters?Go and double check the history of scams.
It is only greedy assholes or those who want to reap where they didn't sow will fall prey to scammers.
Just to let you know,I also got several scam emails from UK,Malaysia,USA,Indonesia,NZ every week but i just delete them outrightly cos i'm not interested.
From history,most scams,crime,conarts originated from the western world.And when it did started,the westerners made a fortune from it and the non-westerners never shouted or complained.So stop soiling Nigerian image and warn the greedy fellas out there.
I rest my case.

Messages In This Thread
Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors -- Erik Van den Broeck -- 2006-10-08
novas oil - Teachers Discussion -- Kevin Hinshaw -- 2007-08-06
Re: novas oil - Teachers Discussion -- Mark Dozier -- 2008-06-13
Re: novas oil - Teachers Discussion -- clodet -- 2007-09-19
Re: novas oil - Teachers Discussion -- Martin Samuel -- 2007-12-07
Email scam - Teachers Discussion -- Hori Kingi -- 2007-06-27
The Scam - Teachers Discussion -- E -- 2007-07-07
No Doubt But Why Is It? - Teachers Discussion -- Debbie -- 2007-06-23
Scam - Teachers Discussion -- Gingermeggs -- 2007-06-23
ESL Teacher Needed Urgently - Teachers Discussion -- BlueOrion37 -- 2007-05-15
Says he is from Chile - Teachers Discussion -- Debbie -- 2007-06-22
Re: Says he is from Chile - Teachers Discussion -- Opal -- 2008-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors

Go to another board -