TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › "Recruiters" from Turkey and Bahrain.
C.S - 2008-01-04

I would like to give a heads up to all the girls out there. I recently posted my resume along with my photo on this website. Unfortunatly some men can not keep business from plessure. Some recruiters added me on their msn and contacted me with valuble information concerning jobs in China. I then recieved a message from a sami35sami@hotmail.com he said hi, then asked me where I was from, how old I was, if I had a video camera and he informed me that he was a male. I asked him if he had a job offer for me or just wasting my time. He said that it depended on my qualifications. I told him how unprofessional he was and that I would report him. I guess he tried to save himself, and he told me that he will remove me from his list. I was so angry, and told him that I will still report him. He then made these rude remarks in his own languge.(sexual comments)

Be carefull when you deal with the internet. There are many youngsters going over to Asia to work and teach. Don't be fooled. Luckily I have been over here for 2 years and I get straight to the point when it comes to male recruiters contacting you via msn without even introducing themselves.

Take Care.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › "Recruiters" from Turkey and Bahrain.

Go to another board -