TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Another example of your superior intellect?
eng.teacher - 2008-01-11

I see your latest reply to me once again demonstrates your your superior intellect and knowledge. Very grown up of you my love!
You seem to be laboring under the misconception that I am in Chongqing. Why is that dear Joyce? I presume that you have misread my posting of 25th June 2007 entitled " Romance ". And once again jumped to a totally incorrect conclusion. But, to be honest,I really dont expect any more from you.
If you had read the post correctly you would have realised that I used the phrase " When I WORKED....." Don't you know that the word " worked " is the past tense? Are you really an English teacher? Also you say " No more fighting with the bam bam men " Why are you trying to give the impression that I have ever done that? Did you misunderstand my post or are you deliberately trying to misrepresent me? The reference to me spending less time in "..the Chongqing bars and brothels". Is simply an example of you using innuendo to try to belittle and discredit me and avoid the the issue of your lying, your hypocricy and your misinformed beliefs and opinions. I find that more than a little childish and rather desperate. Don't you dear?
You refuse to engage in any intelligent debate here simply because you are afraid of being criticised and exposing yourself for what you truly are. You write shallow ill informed pieces then simply insult and try to belittle anyone that dares to question or critcise them, instead of replying in an intelligent manner. Maybe you do this because you are simply incapable of taking part in a debate with INFORMED people. Thats very sad.
Just for your information, and I will put this as simply as possible, so that you might be able to understand it, I.. HAVE.. NOT.. BEEN.. IN.. CHONGQING.. FOR.. ALMOST.. TWELVE.. ( 12 ).. MONTHS. Do you understand that sentence?
Finally here's some advice. If you want to be taken seriously STOP LYING, STOP YOUR HYPOCRICY, STOP THE CHILDISH INSULTS AND INNUENDOS. START TO THINK A LITTLE MORE BEFORE YOU POST.

Have a nice day darling.

Oh! I nearly forgot to ask. Are you packing yet or are you going to remain a hypocrite?
Kisses darling XXXXXXX

Messages In This Thread
Another example of your superior intellect? -- eng.teacher -- 2008-01-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Another example of your superior intellect?

Go to another board -