TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › RE: Mr. Frank's reaction
Geoffrey - 2008-01-20

Oh Frank Frank Frank.... how pathetic that you feel that way...So sorry for you... Oh please I have acquaintances who happens to be native speakers, who are presently teaching right now and sad to say, many of them doesnt have any college degree, fugitives or not even highschool graduates, but they are great people and workmates, with high respects to other certified educators.

Teaching English is not about who you are or what you are, its about how you can impart your knowledge to the students as a "TEACHER"...If you are a certified educator, you wouldn't be thingking that way. I have finished my masteral degree at University of Texas and never a moment that I heard from any of my professors in that State University that ONLY NATIVE SPEAKERS CAN TEACH ENGLISH...(its ridiculous) French, Germans, Polish, Japanese, Russians, Africans, Egyptians, Vietnamese, Filipinos (OH PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING)...can teach english as long as they are capable to teach....We are on the 21st century sir and anyone is capable to teach..... Your grievances has been clearly understood by those who are highly educated.....I'm so sorry for you...

TO ALL READERS: THIS KIND OF STATEMENTS ARE OBVIOUSLY REACTIONS OF THOSE WHO ARE LESS EDUCATED PEOPLE....LET US PAUSE FOR A MOMENT AND PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS......LET PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL.... <:d 8)

GEOFFREY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Frank's reaction -- Geoffrey -- 2008-01-20
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- joseph -- 2008-01-26
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- bartonfink -- 2008-01-23
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- nancy -- 2008-01-24
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- bartonfink -- 2008-01-27
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- Jeffery -- 2008-01-24
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- JNET -- 2008-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › RE: Mr. Frank's reaction

Go to another board -