TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: RE: Mr. Frank
bartonfink - 2008-01-23
In response to RE: Mr. Frank's reaction (Geoffrey)

"I have acquaintances who happens to be native speakers" - who HAPPEN to be

"many of them doesnt have any college degree, fugitives or not even highschool graduates, but they are great people and workmates" - many of them DON'T have college DEGREES, are not even high school graduates or are fugitives. (So you have fugitive friends who also happen to be "great people"? I didn't know criminals were such "great people.")

"with high respects to other certified educators" - with high RESPECT FOR other certified educators

"never a moment that I heard from any of my professors" - (Where do I even begin with this one?) I never heard any of my professors say...

"OH PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING" - Check yours: "thingking"

"can teach english as long as they are capable to teach" - as long as they are capable OF TEACHING (Better yet, say "can teach English as long as they are capable". No need to say "teach" again. Its like saying, "You can swim if you can swim.")

"We are on the 21st century sir and anyone is capable to teach" - We are IN the 21st century and anyone is capable OF TEACHING

"Your grievances has been clearly understood by those who are highly educated" - (I have no idea what you were trying to say here.) grievances HAVE been clearly...

"TO ALL READERS: THIS KIND OF STATEMENTS..." - THESE kinds of statements

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Frank's reaction -- Geoffrey -- 2008-01-20
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- joseph -- 2008-01-26
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- bartonfink -- 2008-01-23
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- nancy -- 2008-01-24
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- bartonfink -- 2008-01-27
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- Jeffery -- 2008-01-24
Re: RE: Mr. Frank -- JNET -- 2008-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: RE: Mr. Frank

Go to another board -