TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: L and F Visas
JNET - 2008-02-04
In response to Re: L and F Visas (ailana)

Who doesn't understand what?

You post
"because they know that these people doesn't care "of" the visa but they "going" just care for the pay"
****that was the very line I answered in my post to you.

"I am defending Philipinos"****we don't need someone like you to defend us,FILIPINOS. We can face any difficulties that comes along our way. If we do need some advice/advise, surely we won't run to the likes of you, we'd rather ask one of the many sensible posters here like Yingwen Laoshi for example, one who is URBANE,full of witty conversation.
"I don't mean to argue. I am not making sermons and that wasn't for you. So please shut up"****Wasn't for me? You generalize us, ASIANS,meaning the entire asian populace, the WHOLE of Asia. Each and every individual in Asia. You didn't say some,few,others, you simply said "ASIANS".
Oh,oh,oh, you ordered me to shut up, why :?

"I never meant you are illegal but if you are hurt maybe you are. I am telling the point why they opted to hire Asians rather than blue eyes and blonde hair people...why? because Asians are cheap and can be cheated".
****Me, illegal? humor me, lovey. You really don't know who I am. Anyway, think anything you want about me,please feel very free to do so.
There you go again with your JIBES at Asians, tsk,tsk,tsk.....
I hope this will not earn you the enmity of other Asians.

"The very reason, english is ONLY for native speakers....because asians always gives the meaning than what is really meant to mean".
****Sure you are joking here <:l
English is a LANGUAGE,dearie. Nobody owns it, plain and simple.

OHHH....maybe i should take your advice/advise to shut up because it's really not worth the effort and time dealing with someone like you.
Okay, i better spiff myself up and join my friends for a nosh-up at the newly opened restaurant in town.

Nah,nah,nah,nah,nah........

Messages In This Thread
L and F Visas -- ailana -- 2008-02-03
Re: L and F Visas -- Ailana -- 2008-02-03
Re: L and F Visas -- JNET -- 2008-02-05
Re: L and F Visas -- JNET -- 2008-02-03
Re: L and F Visas -- ailana -- 2008-02-03
Re: L and F Visas -- Metis -- 2008-02-04
Re: L and F Visas -- ailana -- 2008-02-05
Re: L and F Visas -- JNET -- 2008-02-07
Re: L and F Visas -- ailana -- 2008-02-03
Re: L and F Visas -- JNET -- 2008-02-04