TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)
viva - 2008-02-13

i found errors (inadvertent) in my post... i think it better to correct it myself rather than being corrected by this self assuming, self-professed language genius in this forum (bartonfik)...
heyy man, you really succeeded in insulting and embarrassing some of the posters here (suckkss)...you aren't aware that you are showing ignorance in what we call "error treatment"...go to school
man!!!

should be: "..what are these ....doing here for?"
should be: "..qualified enough to teach...."

...if there are some more mistakes then i leave it to you mr. genius...you REJOICE!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

you induced an uproar because of your irresponsible acts... this is a forum... the posters are not in the examination room...you gave unsolicited advise and comments on their grammar which is not the point of discussion...

okey, you must be excellent, but you are not in any authority to correct the mistakes of others if you were not asked to do so. if you are a teacher then do this to your students...there you have the right. and if you are that excellent ... go back to where you came from!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-12
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-21
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-22
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- JNET -- 2008-02-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)

Go to another board -