TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)
viva - 2008-02-21

callmefred:

read again: "..then what do these moronic idotic white skinned blue eyed
blond haired doing here for?" ...is there generalisation on this statement?...and the mere fact that you are asking me if i also feel that way to you because you are" white skinned...." already refutes your statement that i was generalising when i said that
... why? because you still aren't sure that it's intended for
you....enough to say that i didn't generalize...it was
intended for those who really ARE in particular. it's as clear as the blue sky!!!

and do you want me to tell you why i called them moronic and idiotic?...don't be a hypocrite you know these kinds and there are many here...and they are the the real ones causing embarassment to the profession...not those NNS or Filipinos in particular who have some imperfections in the language.

i didn't say .." then what do ALL these blue eyed white skinned blond
haired... WHO ARE ALL IDIOTIC AND MORONIC doing here for?

i think it's so plain and simple....oh and i almost
admired you for being "white skinned......" and supposed to be perfect in english.

and as to your statement " not near the standard expected ofan esl teacher.." ...i beg to disagree...i would repeat and calling them such until there are some of their kinds here...they only
deserve it...and even if somebody in this forum would call me a racist again ...i would insist to tell them to "go back where they came from". RACIST(???)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-12
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-21
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-22
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- JNET -- 2008-02-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)

Go to another board -