TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)
viva - 2008-02-23

okey, maybe i should...everything is taking so much of my time actually.. and i don't have any intention to please anybody,with my english,i'm confident of my capabilties and i'm highly paid for it.

i only happened to browse on this forum as the secretary told me that there may be possible QUALIFIED FTs visiting this forum(when i say qualified i mean everyhting it takes to be an effective teacher,there is more to speaking perfect english to be one)

the university just fired an NS FT (by now i think you know why) and we need a replacement on time for the opening of the next term...

hohumm... you might consider applying... you might be qualified...you've been bragging about your good command of the language...but sorry to tell you that I was tasked to do the procedures.

anybody interested may post their e-mail address here then i'll try to connect with you for further details.

and oh i forgot to tell you callmefred, i founded a Language training center with a Chinese friend...we have more than 500 students and so we also hired 2 FTs, i didn't violate my contract cause i
get a GOODWILL pay...suffice to say that it doesn't only take a PERFECT english to be successful in this English language business here in China...i'll tell you more when we'll have the chance to see each other.. i'm waiting for you.

have a good time!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-12
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-21
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-22
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-24
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- callmefred -- 2008-02-23
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- viva -- 2008-02-13
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus) -- JNET -- 2008-02-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers? (linguisticus)

Go to another board -