TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher
eng.teacher - 2008-05-09

Hello Joyce. I see you've popped up again with more words of wisdom ( NOT )! Remember this my love? You wrote it a little while ago in another of your wonderfully arrogant posts.

"I suggest that above ALL other qualifications that are considered for a position of teacher, instructor, Foreign Expert, a potential hire must have a background in the HISTORY of China, specifically, the HISTORY of Education in China, before he can begin to TEACH in China ".

You still haven't informed us of the background YOU have in these fields have you? Are you still trying to teach in China? And if you are, don't you think its a little hypercritical of you to still be doing so? After all you have NO background in any of the subjects that you say others should have in order to teach here.

So I would suggest that you refrain from posting again as it has been my experience that hypocrites simply cannot be taken seriously on any subject.

Kisses deary XXXXXXXXXX

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- eng.teacher -- 2008-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher

Go to another board -