TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I need Visa advice
bgoinhom - 2008-05-13

Yup, from RP back to China. I'm coming back to the same school. I have already signed my new contract and have a copy of it. I'm also aware that it takes some time for all the paper works to renew my visa...from the medical exam to renewal of my Experts' certificate which makes me want to delay it until i'm back. But it seems everything has changed and nothing is sure now as to what their next moves would be (with regards to enrty), I'm rather inclined to renew my Z-visa before going home. My employer does eveything for me though, but this might delay my trip home a little.

And I just want to add, I've read a lot about crap schools/employers on this forum but should I say, there are plenty of good schools. My school is one of the bests. I have 4 months paid holiday in a year, good salary with 8 extra classes per week (paid , of course). I teach in one of the biggest universities with 11 NS FTs, respectable administrators, profficient Chinese English teachers and excellent students. It would be my third year . In short, not all Filipino FTs are cheap and are only offered the worst. I'm having the best times of my teaching career here in China.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I need Visa advice -- bgoinhom -- 2008-05-13
Re: I need Visa advice -- Pinoy in China -- 2008-05-18
Re: I need Visa advice -- bgoinhom -- 2008-05-18
Re: I need Visa advice -- Pinoy in China -- 2008-05-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I need Visa advice

Go to another board -