TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher
Greg - 2008-05-15
In response to Re: Why do we need laowai teacher (callmefred)

Said The Turnip;

"It is so secret that Antartica is the only place where they feel safe - with polar bears as their body guards!.....

Did I now "enlighten" you?....lol"

Ginger replied:

You've certainly enlightened me, Turnip. I didn't know there were polar bears in the Antarctic!! BTW, that should be "ANTARCTICA"

callmefred said:

Yes Gingermeggs, I for one am constantly amazed by the fiction that drips from the pen of the 'All Knowing One' aka Turnip. Next he will be telling us that giant penguins live in the Arctic but are under threat from Irish snakes.
Still, you have to admit that the amusement he creates when producing his copious gems of disinformation in the disguise of a 'double Doctorate' laureate, gives us all a chance to (his favourite phrase ).... 'lol'.. at him rather than with him.

Holy Crap! The Irish Snakes have already made it up to the Arctic? That was my "safety continent"! Now I have no idea where to turn...I'm incontinent!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Gingermeggs -- 2008-05-14
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- callmefred -- 2008-05-14
Re: Why do we need laowai teacher -- Greg -- 2008-05-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do we need laowai teacher

Go to another board -