TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion
Jerome - 2008-06-10

What's the matter Turnip? Can't grasp the concept of "tongue in cheek?" Don't delude yourself into believing I would spend any more of my valuable time on the toddler than is occasionally required to jot off a few lines in this forum. Moreover, it seems you've exposed yourself as one who is a "pot calling the kettle black." If I were to print all of your posts that slander and attack others (and I don't mean just your friend Frank Zhang), I'd have to buy another ink cartridge. Never the less, that you seem to consider me a "low character full of filth and dirt" pleases me to no end. If the likes of you approved of me, I'd have to consider therapy. That you would encourage the toddler to keep posting, is quite revealing actually. It clearly illustrates the level of communication that you find appealing; in addition, it shows that you align yourself with pretend English teachers for no other reason than that they are members of the I hate Frank Zhang club. By the way, good luck with that upcoming surgery. You know, the one that separates you from the toddler. After all, it must be quite uncomfortable being joined at the hip like that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion -- Jerome -- 2008-06-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -