TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I whole-heartedly agree!
James Mcallister - 2008-06-16

Congratulations; you found one mistake in one of my hastily written posts. If I were to point out all of your mistakes, Turnoi, I'd be spending way too much time at my keyboard.

Now let me get something straight. You wrote:
"Have a guess who can be called "incompetent". Look in the mirror and you will see a face that is in business and not in real teaching."

What the hell does that mean? If I'm in business, I'm incompetent, but if I'm a real teacher, I can be called competent? Moreover, it seems as though you believe that one's face can be in business. That begs the question as to what the rest of the body is doing while the face is doing business.

The whole purpose of my post was to get a rise out of you. Mission accomplished. However, your reaction is a disappointment. That's the best you've got? Furthermore, if you believe that I'm a recruiter - your canned response to anyone who disagrees with you - you're way off the mark. Try to focus, Turnoi. Shake yourself free from those cobwebs that shroud your perceptions and limit your potential. It does not necessarily follow that because some people are sick of the manner in which you attack Zhang and all other recruiters that they themselves are recruiters.

I don't say this lightly, Turnoi. Show a little class. Unlike the Toddler, whose whole persona is one of classlessness, I actually believe that with a little effort you could pull it off.

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception
Aldous Huxley

Messages In This Thread
Re: I whole-heartedly agree! -- James Mcallister -- 2008-06-16
Re: I whole-heartedly agree! -- callmefred -- 2008-06-16
Re: I whole-heartedly agree! -- Jerome -- 2008-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I whole-heartedly agree!

Go to another board -