TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looking for work
Marty - 2008-06-24

I am looking for advice regarding a country to teach in or a specific company to work for. I am thinking about Turkey, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Western Europe (although I'm from the USA, so this limits my choices there), or anywhere else recommended. I am looking to start in the first week of October with my wife, who also will be looking for a job in ESL. I will not work in S. Korea or China and this is not going to change, regardless what someone might say/recommend. I am keeping in mind the following factors: work environment, pay relative to cost of living, cost of living, health care, family-friendly, benefits/working hours. I am not asking for details, unless you want to give them...I am just looking for short suggestions and I will look up the details on my own. I am not looking for negative feedback, so please don't reply with such unless you are in disagreement with a poster. Single sentences such as 'check out ______ company in _______country' would be perfect. I thank all of you in advance for your opinions and recommendations and time.

Marty

Messages In This Thread
Looking for work -- Marty -- 2008-06-24
Re: Looking for work -- Marty -- 2008-06-28
Re: Looking for work -- May -- 2008-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looking for work

Go to another board -