TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won't let me leave
Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-26

English First in China is an evil, evil school. It care's nothing about it's students but simply want's their money. It also is trying to rip me off.

Unfortunately, as a new teacher I signed a one year contract with them. I was appalled by the school and the way it operates. When I said I wanted to leave as I wasn't happy, the manager told me I had to pay over 9000 RMB or they would call the police.

They have provided a resident permit and visa for me, but have told me if I leave the visa will be cancelled and I WILL NOT be able to work elsewhere in China. Again, they said they would call the police.

I wish to stay in China but work elsewhere. It is not fair for me to have to pay such a large amount of money and be treated in such a way.

Please advise me - Is it true that if I leave without paying the money I will be prevented from working at other schools elsewhere in China?

Be grateful for any advise.

From Crazy Girl

Messages In This Thread
English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won't let me leave -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won't let me leave

Go to another board -