TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-27

Yes they are trying to blackmail me, you're right. How mean can they get? They want money from me that wasn't even in the contract. Then they say if I don't pay it they will get the police - as if I am some sort of criminal or something! I'm just a regular teacher who has come to China to try and make a difference to kid's lives and these schools don't really give a damn, do they.

Yes, I am in shock. This is a totally corrupt system. But I still love the students - it's just a shame about the greedy fat cats! They are making a nice little earner from the students AND the teachers!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-27
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Wendy -- 2008-06-27
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -