TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-28

Once bitten, twice shy. I believed EF would be a reliable school because I had heard of it before. Sadly this is contrary to the truth, it's just a name and underneath it all is just a couple of monkeys running it and trying to make a quick buck. It sucks.

But on a more positive note - as I intend to extract myself one way or another from EF - what schools do you recommend in China? How will I know if is ok? How likely is it that I will be screwed over again in the future by another school? (I take if from reading this forum it happens ALOT!)

Its a shame these scummy bottom feeders think westerners have lots of money so take advantage of us. We work as hard for our money as everyone else - plus when we go back home Chinese money will get us no where!

Messages In This Thread
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -