TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-29

The place to find out about bad schools are on discussion forums like this one. I actually did do a google search on EF before I flew over and all I could find was their corporate website with the polished finish.

Does anyone actually work for a good school in China? Is anyone really happy where they work? It would be good to hear of some positive stories too. Does anyone recommend staying on in China or am I likely to be bitten again? When people work for Universities and public schools does the school pay salary for the long holidays?

Good to hear from you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-29
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- callmefred -- 2008-06-29
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -