TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NEWBIES BEWARE! Pack of pitbulls, snakes in the grass
figureitout - 2008-07-05

I've taught in several schools in China and lectured in others. Although I've taught in the East, I prefer the West. Vague information? Yes indeed, wouldn't have it any other way. If I bragged about how nice it is here, too many misfits such as yourself may wander on over out of curiosity and end up staying . You say it would be easy to track you down in Wuhan? Ok, make it easier; tell us exactly where you work, Mr. Popularity, and I'll let you know what I think of your choice and theirs for hiring you. It's already pretty obvious that you're not trusted by your own school, as they find it necessary to provide you with a teaching assistant. How unfortunate for you.

As for your credibility, get over yourself toddler; you've got a long way to go before you would be considered credible by most posters in this or any other forum. Moreover, I find it quite interesting how you and BABS love to label anyone who disagrees with your tactics. Now, we're Western propagandists. You must be proud of having added that one to your personal lexicon. Pro-Chinese; you say that like it's a bad thing. So what does that make you, anti-Chinese?

Oh well, no sense trying to reason with the likes of you...........................

Reasoning with a two-year-old is about as productive as changing seats on the Titanic.
~ Robert Scotellaro

Messages In This Thread
Re: NEWBIES BEWARE! Pack of pitbulls, snakes in the grass -- figureitout -- 2008-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NEWBIES BEWARE! Pack of pitbulls, snakes in the grass

Go to another board -