TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks for the replies!
Songbird - 2004-10-27

Hi Paul and Stella,

Thanks for the replies- I didn't realise I really should try and get a DVD etc and have already signed my contact and sent it back! I did however, ask to get all the accomodation expanded, what exactly I would expect etc as it was not included and they included the penalties should I cut the contract. I was a tad concerned they did not *definately* include my personal computer in the apartment (though they had it on their website) but at the university-it's not the be-all-and-end-all of my decision to be there but it would be nice if there is my own computer.

I'm doing all my medicals here in Australia before I leave- I don't trust other countries with blood tests, needles etc! And I'm applying for my work visa here, the school seemed very happy to do this for me.

I have the Lonely Planet guide and phrasebook but I still think I'll be in a heap of trouble with the language when I get there!!

I'm really grateful that there's a message board like this to vent, get help etc. And thanks everyone for the support! I'm nervous, anxious, excited, scared....did I mention scared :b ?!

Songbird

Messages In This Thread
Thanks for the replies! -- Songbird -- 2004-10-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks for the replies!

Go to another board -