TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Jerome - 2004-10-28

Dear all,

Please let me answer to your questions:

The centre advises teachers to come to China with a tourist visa because it is easier for us to change it into a working visa. In the past, some teachers asked for all the documents in order to get working visa from their original place, what they did but did not come to our place. It is not that easy to provide all the needed documents. I hope you can easily understand this.
The center provides working visa under specific conditions: the applicant should have a teaching certificat or a bachelor degree. These documents are required by the government.

Teachers always want to get all the assurances, what I clearly understand but I hope you can understand that schools also get cheated by teachers (believe my experience).

I was very surpised to see how rude were your words toward MY school. Let me just inform you that the purpose of this organisation is to provide a wonderful experience to foreigners and help chinese students with their conversational skills and not to make money.
Also regarding the fact that Non-native speakers are also accepted, I can guarrantee you that some of them are much better teachers than Native speakers (and they can teach other languages).

Indeed, as you can read, I am not an English native Speaker.

I hope everything is clearer for you now.

Jerome
Owner of Jessi English Center

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone heard of HELLO TEACHER or JESSI ENGLISH CENTER? -- newbie sensei -- 2004-08-21
Re: Has anyone heard of HELLO TEACHER or JESSI ENGLISH CENTER? -- Globe Trotter -- 2004-08-22
Re: Has anyone heard of HELLO TEACHER or JESSI ENGLISH CENTER? -- DoS -- 2004-08-22
Re: Has anyone heard of HELLO TEACHER or JESSI ENGLISH CENTER? -- newbie sensei -- 2004-08-21
my good experience with jessi center -- Beijingesa -- 2004-12-31
really? -- The Observer -- 2004-12-31
Answer -- Jerome -- 2004-10-28
Jerome=Yakup? -- Interesting -- 2005-01-01
Jessi = Paul Adler? -- Curious -- 2004-08-21
Re: Jessi = Paul Adler? -- newbie sensei -- 2004-08-22

Go to another board -