TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
Aussie Girl - 2008-07-25

Hey,

Read your statments here:
"You'll be asked to work for 5,500 a month teaching 25 actual hours. That's crap."

Where in this country that Aston Schools let the FT works 25 hours for only 5,500? Look at our website and you will know the truth. I'm not biased, I'm just telling based on what I've experienced here. At first,I was on 25 hour contract with 6200RMB per month and 1000 USD as year-end bonus plus other benefits like paid holidays,etc. Then,each year they'll raise the mothly salary and the year-end bonus.Now,I'm on the same contract with nearly 7000 RMB per month and not even having the real 25 hours but lesser.I'm speaking through experience not just a story...Were you one of the FT at Aston before who had a bad these bad experiencethats why you're like that? As I said, if there are Aston School who hasn't done well ,maybe those are franchise schools, but the schools that I've mentioned in my previous post are the best.

And don't ever say that my words are biased and quite stupid because I'm only telling the truth here...If you don't like Aston Schools,go for it..No one is forcing people to like it.Just don't give general comments to all Aston Schools as if there's only one owner!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Aussie Girl -- 2008-07-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -