TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English School
Aaron - 2008-07-31
In response to Re: Aston English School (Aaron)

Basically, Aaron,I would agree - information posted here should be verifiable for others to judge whether it is credible or not.

However, there are some reasons why people sometimes do not or cannot do so. One of the (legitimate) reasons may be the seurity aspect - if I or someone else gave more details, either your privacy may be at risk or a teacher complaining about an undecent school may get serious problems with his school for posting inbformation here. In China, it could mean of being locked up in a room by the respective employer or his aides, it may mean verbal or physical threats that for a foreigner are not easy to deal with becaus of the general language barrier and the lack of rule of law in China (police or other officials being bribed by the same evil bosses if they have got something to hide). Other friends and myself have experienced such situations, and it may happen elsewhere again.

This should not serve as a general excuse for not posting such information, all I want to say that in exceptional cases there may be legitimate reasons not to do so.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aston English School -- Aaron -- 2008-07-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English School

Go to another board -