TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Turncoat Teachers
Raoul Duke - 2008-08-06

I'm sorry...I thought the concept of "not going along with employers that try to alter teachers' contracts for the benefit of the school owners" was sufficiently clear in and of itself. I can't see how naming names and telling tales would in any way amplify the particular points I was trying to make.

So...no. Sorry. I do speak from experience and I do know the details, but in this particular case I see no reason to jump through any hoops. If you are in fact actually able to rebut the argument I submitted, you already have all the ammo there is. Details won't make a difference.

If a 30% serious-weasel rate for employers doesn't seem excessive to you, well, I don't know what to say to that. It seems pretty unreasonable to me. The idea that nearly one in three schools will probably try to pull some major burn on me (and for some of us, this ratio is even higher!) is not exactly comforting. But I guess we all perceive things in our own special ways.

Speaking of which: if you remain skeptical, that is entirely your prerogative and problem.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Turncoat Teachers -- Raoul Duke -- 2008-08-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Turncoat Teachers

Go to another board -