TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looking for advice: TEFL certification and teaching in the Netherlands
Steve - 2008-08-19

How are you? my names Steve I am from Charlottesville Virginia in the United states. I have always dreamed of living in the Netherlands since I was 15 and I am now 23 now and have met a nice girl over there who I plan on ebing with soon. I ws wondering how to go about getting the TEFL certification because I think it would be a dream to teach because its such a soul satisfing job unlike corporations. As of now I take Capoeira and I hope to get instructor certifed in that also and spread it in the Netherlands when I come.. I love the culture and I dont care about money. If you could please tell me how to go about things I would really appreciate it thank you...Steve

Messages In This Thread
Looking for advice: TEFL certification and teaching in the Netherlands -- Steve -- 2008-08-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Looking for advice: TEFL certification and teaching in the Netherlands

Go to another board -