TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
L.L - 2004-12-28
In response to Yakup (TM)

in response to TM's thread.

I don't know if Yakup really has a wife,he told people that she is his third wife and they have a son.He also told people that he has been working hard to support them which I think is not true as Yakup is so stingy that I am not sure if he could share anything he has with anybody else.
From what i saw,Yakup flirts with every woman he meets,why he employed me was because he said:you are the most beautiful woman I have ever know.I was the only female non-native-English recruiter he has ever employed.He kept promising me things while he tried to convince me that my husband would abandon me and never come back to China(by that time,my husband went back to England to attend his best friend's wedding).He quit seducing me after I told him that my husband was the third in a world-wide Martial Arts competition which is true.since then,he left me alone and turned to his new employed secretary.the poor girl finally refused him and for that Yakup beat the hell out of her with his driver and then kicked her out without paying her.
Yakup had quite a few staff,but they all ended up leaving him without getting paid. Yakup doesn't have the habit to take money out of his own pocket.He often called himself a People Seller in front of us which he took as a joke.
After I left,he wrote me an email said that if I ever black-mouth him he would sue me to death and put me in prison for ever which I took as a threat.
A few days ago,my friend told me that he saw Yakup in the street,he looked so old and tired,that didn't surprise me,if any one works 20 hours a day and 7 days a week without any entertainment and love,he would look like that too.There is only one thing in Yakup that impressed me---hard work.

Messages In This Thread
Feeling About Yakup International.............. -- Ken Machado -- 2004-12-22
Yakup -- TM -- 2004-12-28
Re:Yakup -- L.L -- 2004-12-28
Lucky -- L.L -- 2004-12-23
Yakup's new trick?or he finally got a fan ? -- Reflection -- 2004-12-23
A PRO salesman in our midst, no doubt! -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-12-23
You are so funny AO -- Nubille -- 2004-12-23
Hilarious! -- laodeng -- 2004-12-22
Recruiter -- Foreigner Teacher -- 2004-12-22
Very funny -- Nubille -- 2004-12-22

Go to another board -