TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion
Mongolian Pony - 2008-09-21

Dear Mr. Turnip......when you quote someone, please take the time to do so accurately. I did not misspell pseudo nor did I say 'peudo-scholars/intellectuals,' but what I did say is that you are a pseudo scholar/intellectual. To state categorically that EF '' is a hopeless case, there is nothing, absolutely nothing to improve except that this crappy EF chain go out of business forever!'' is not only asinine but borders on an unhealthy state of mind that requires professional help. Your cause would be better served if you would state specifics and not deal in sweeping generalities that belie your educational achievements. Whatever is between yourself and the EF chain of schools in China has long since lost its relevance to the present. Personally, I think that your time would be spent better by writing articles for scholastic journals in your field(s). Perhaps your peers might deem worthy your authorship's on subjects within your marginal range of knowledge.

For your benefit I have included the COPY AND PASTE original post by myself so that you can see your mistake.

Re: EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion
By:Mongolian Pony
Date: 9 September 2008
In Response To: Re: EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion (Turnoi)

Turnip; there are still a few ''MEN'' in the world who prefer adventure to the mundane life of a pseudo scholar/intellectual such as yourself and seek the few ''out of the way'' places that remain in the world to satisfy their yearnings....and to learn about cultures and customs of the few exotic places left to us on earth. Keep your head in the books and leave the rest to us.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- Mongolian Pony -- 2008-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion

Go to another board -