TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Silverboy- an exemplary teacher!
Turino - 2008-10-22

You'll note that I've changed the title of the thread.Silverboy's achievement deserves to be highly praised, and it's clear that he is an exemplary teacher worthy of emulation by lesser mortals like myself.
I was going to change the title to 'a model teacher', but did not do so as some board readers who already know that he's been a model down under might have been confused.As well as being handsome,he is talented and versatile,two qualities that all great teachers have in common.
But his great achievement at his university has not been long in being put in doubt by a fellow foreign teacher in China.
Let me point out to that doubter that teaching is subjective by nature, making it very difficult to pass very accurate judgements on the ability of any foreign teacher.So I suggest you'd be better to trust Silverboy's employer on this one. If anyone should know,it will be that Chinese university principal.
Well done,Silverboy!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Silverboy- an exemplary teacher! -- Turino -- 2008-10-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Silverboy- an exemplary teacher!

Go to another board -