TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Hello all my new TEFL colleagues out there in Spain?!
Sharon Mcgovern - 2008-10-31

HELLO EVERYONE . . . .This is my first time on this site . . .I have also just logged onto the TEFL post site too, but here's hoping someone out there can help me! lol ;))

I am Sharon McGovern (Shaz). I am now living in Benidorm, Alicante, Spain and along with my previous experience in a college, working with groups and one to one work, along with seperate workshops i used to run (usually drama based, yet could include some art/craft too), I have just completed my TEFL certificate, on top of having a Drama and English degree . . .(HEY, believe me I am not blowin my trumpet here . . .I SO not like that, honest!). . .just tryin to give u a picture! . . . .I REALLY NEED HELP FROM ANYONE THAT CAN, RE; FINDING SOME ESTABLISHMENTS/VACANCIES/WORK OPPORTUNITIES in my area of SPAIN. I am very keen for ALTEA, ALBIR, ELCHE, BENIDORM, ALICANTE AND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THIS AREA. i have my CV all put together too and have sent it to a few places, however i have really wanted to use the forums, as i believe you never know who is reading them . . . .Maybe even to just put me in touch with others in the country . . . .(a bonus being that they could be helpful re; my area!)
Soz to go on everyone (I am told alot that i do that. lol.)

Hope all have a good weekend and look forward to hearing from anybody, SHAZ ;))

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Hello all my new TEFL colleagues out there in Spain?!

Go to another board -