TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others
Sunk - 2008-11-14

Does anyone have any idea if visa regulations have become less tight now that the Olympics are long gone? I am hoping that is the case.

To Turino, I took your advice, and am waiting. Hopefully it will work out, and if not, well, that's life after all.

I am skeptical of it working, since hey, everything here is computerized. I still dont see how they would not have it on record that a 10 day exit visa was issued. I can only hope that things have loosened up, and that you can again get a new visa in HK without having to return to your home country if issued an exit visa.

Messages In This Thread
In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Curious about Visas -- 2008-11-10
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-10
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-11
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-14
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-18
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Not Sunk after all -- 2008-11-19
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-19
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- sunk -- 2008-11-20
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others

Go to another board -